Does any of this sound familiar?
- “All my friends and coworkers are telling me to learn Python but I have never coded in my life!”
- “I know there has to be a better way than copying and pasting into Excel over and over.”
- “I have seen these super cool diagrams of Twitter networks – I want to be able to do that but it looks super hard!”
- “I have tried learning how to code in the past but I got tired of doing games of tic-tac-toe – I want to learn real world shit!”
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Hi, I’m Justin Seitz, founder of AutomatingOSINT.com and I help teach people how to write code for real world shit.
After spending the past decade teaching people Python, I have learned EXACTLY how to get you up to speed quickly, and with no filler or fluff.
- Extracting photos from Twitter posts and automatically detecting if there are guns or other weapons present.
- Creating beautiful data visualizations that show relationships between Twitter users – without needing a PhD in computer science.
- Solving a serial killer case based on a tool that YOU create.
- Being able to build tools specific to an investigation, story or particular need in your day job.
This is exactly what I am here to teach you. Through my blog, and my training I will share with you everything I know about how to use Python to collect intelligence from the Internet. The world is full of data that we can all access, and once you have learned how to write code, you’ll feel your pulse quicken as you run it for the first time and realize just how powerful it can be.
I still get a shot of adrenaline whenever I create a new tool in Python, and it just “works”. It’s addictive, and I want you to feel the same way.
Are you ready to get started?
- Don’t miss any future blog posts, make sure to sign up to the mailing list on the right hand side of the screen.
- If you have never written a line of code in your life or you want to get a Python refresher, join my Introduction to Python course now.
- You are a Python ninja. You are ready to start coding up some real world shit. Join my Master Course now.
Questions? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org